The Copenhagen Economics Postal & Delivery conference is just one week away, and the full speakers list is confirmed!
We are proud to confirm the following experts as presenters and panelists for our 2021 Postal and Delivery Conference which is just 1 week away.
- Dr Annegret Groebel, Director of International Relations, BNetzA
- Kristin Bergum, senior vice president International and Regulatory Affairs, Norway post
- Michael Kubayanda, Chairman of the U.S. Postal Regulatory Commission
- Peter Somers, CEO, Emirates Post
- Herna Verhagen, CEO, PostNL
- Volker Ratzmann, EVP Corporate Public Affairs, Deutsche Post DHL Group
- Annemarie Gardshol, CEO, PostNord Group
- João Bento, CEO, CTT
Registrations close at Midnight on Monday, 10 May, so be sure to secure your place by confirming your attendance via the below link.
For further information, please contact Managing Director Anna Möller Boivie