On 11 June, at 14.30 – 16.00 (CET), we are pleased to invite you to follow the launch event of the OD Expert Group, where our Managing Economist Julia Wahl, along with other speakers, will present our proposal on how to address the unmet needs of rare disease patients by evolving the OMP landscape.
Expect a lively discussion with representatives from research, patient groups, policymakers and industry. If you care4rare, tune in and be inspired!
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ms Camilla Harder Hartvig | Senior Vice-President, International Business, Alexion
- Ms Julia Wahl | Managing Economist, Copenhagen Economics
- Dr Lucia Monaco | Chair, IRDiRC Consortium Assembly
- Prof Michael Schlander | Professor of Health Economics, University of Heidelberg/Head of Division, DFKZ
- Simon Bennett | Director, Global Regulatory Policy EU, Biogen Idec
- Ms Olga Solomon | Head of Unit, DG SANTE
- Mr Yann Le Cam | CEO, EURORDIS
- Dr Alexander Natz | Secretary General, EUCOPE
- MEP Dolors Montserrat (EPP, Spain)