The start date is flexible but ideally as soon as possible.
WHO ARE WE?
Copenhagen Economics is one of the leading economics firms in Europe. Founded in 2000, we currently employ more than 90 staff operating from our offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, and Brussels. The Global Competition Review (GCR) lists Copenhagen Economics among the Top-20 economic consultancies in the world, an honour we have held since 2006.
We are renowned for providing our international clients with impactful advice. In our IP Valuation & Transfer Pricing team this includes applying state-of-the-art economic models for valuations of intellectual property, intangible assets, services, and functions, such as the determination of license fees for trademarks and services, valuations and damage assessments for settlements, design and defense of transfer pricing systems, e.g. for post-merger integration, business restructurings, and the transfer of functions.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Working at Copenhagen Economics means collaborating with the best and brightest economists in Europe. We offer you the opportunity to further develop your economic toolbox and apply it to real world problems through exposure to Transfer Pricing and Valuation cases throughout the world. You may travel from time to time to meet with clients around the globe.
You will work on a broad range of tasks within projects, including data collection, theoretical analysis, quantitative analysis, drafting reports and communicating results to clients. Teamwork is a fundamental part of how we operate, and you will have the opportunity to work closely with and learn from experienced colleagues to further develop your economic toolbox and consulting skills. You will assume important responsibilities from the outset and get the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
Our work environment is international, trustful, and fast-paced. We take great pride in delivering outstanding work but also in having fun in and outside of the office. You can visit our Instagram to get a feel for the work culture. https://www.instagram.com/copenhageneconomics/
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
- If applying for an Analyst role, you have completed or will soon complete your master’s degree in economics or finance.
- If applying for an Economist role, you have completed a master’s degree in economics or finance and have 3-5 years of relevant experience.
In addition, we are looking for someone who:
- Has an interest in Transfer Pricing and Valuation issues
- Is fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- Fluency in other languages, such as Spanish, a German or Swedish, is an advantage.
- Is intellectually curious, driven, and a humble team player.
- Enjoys working with people and data.
- Is focused and pragmatic – you understand that the job of a consultant is to provide valuable analysis and advice in accordance with deadlines and budget.
- Is curious to learn about a variety of industries and are open to working on different types of projects.
- Loves to solve problems and to help people – both clients and colleagues.
- Is the kind of person who cannot help but seek out and take ownership of tasks, and you make sure that they are followed through.
- Is available to work from our Stockholm office.
Preferably, you also have:
- Strong knowledge of business administration and / or international tax
- Study- and/or working experience outside the Nordics
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application, including CV, cover letter, academic transcripts, and other relevant material no later than 30 November 2022. We respond to all applicants and successful candidates will be called for interviews on an ongoing basis.
For further information, you are welcome to contact Managing Economist Charlotta Zienau at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We look forward to reading your application!